Top 10 Holiday Policy Provisions
With the year coming to an end it’s a great time to revisit some of Seaworthy’s unique features. Below is the 2nd edition of our holiday policy provisions. Please share these with your clients for a great holiday season.
1. Make sure the flybridge is clear, reindeer have a tough time landing on such a small “roof”.
2. Referring to your Seaworthy Underwriters and Claims Adjusters as “Scrooge” or “Grinch” may get you on the naughty list.
3. Personal Effects will cover the toys Santa brings, as long as he delivers them to the boat.
4. Rudolph is not a replacement for radar or GPS.
5. When you get a visit from your Seaworthy Underwriter, there should be milk and cookies. This has nothing to do with the holiday season, but it can’t be said enough.
6. The concept of “Agreed Value” also applies to your office holiday party’s Pirate Gift Exchange minimum gift value.
7. For the remainder of the Holiday season, you must convert horsepower to deerpower.
8. Named Storm Deductible now known as Weather Outside is Frightful.
9. Should Seaworthy Insurance Company pay a claim for a melted snowman, we shall retain rights to the following salvage: one corncob pipe, one button, two pieces of coal.
10. And finally, if you get a SuperYacht from Santa this Holiday Season… then he’s REAL!
From all us here at Casey Insurance Group: Warmest Wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year!